Mechanical Seals of 2ТМ Make – are intended for sealing of shafts of centrifugal machines that operate with gases and fluids, which have no corrosion action on mechanical seal parts, and leakage of which is inadmissible to the environment according to reference documents. They are used when leakage of sealed medium (poisonous, radioactive, combustible liquids) is inadmissible into the environment as well as if pumped product has poor lubricating ability (gases, liquefied gases) or pumped product is highly contaminated by abrasive inclusions (up to 25%), or can be coked, polymerized, crystallized etc.
Mechanical Seals of 2ТМХ Make – contain the thermal barrier and are designed for pumps that operate with fluids having the temperature above 200 °С
– mechanical seals of cartridge type are easy at mounting/dismounting
– friction pair seal rings are hydraulically balanced
– secondary seal are non-metallic throttle bushes
– they are used with piping Plans 53А, 53В, 53С and 54 according to API 682
– silicone carbide, tungsten carbide, silicified graphite, antifriction carbon-graphite
– compounded rubber based on FKM, FFKM, EPDM
– stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L etc.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF MECHANICAL SEALS
|Temperature of sealed medium, °С||from -30 to 200*|
|Pressure of product in the seal chamber, МPа||up to 3,5|
|Temperature of barrier fluid, °С||from 30 to 80|
|Rotational speed of the pump shaft, rpm||up to 3600|
*For mechanical seals 2ТМХ is up to 400 °С