Mechanical Seals of ТМ Make – intended for sealing of pump shafts that operate with crude oil, lubricants, oils, water solutions of acids/alkalies, waters, water condensate etc. as well as fluids which leakages into environment is allowed according to safety requirements
Mechanical Seals of ТМХ Make – with the thermal barrier. The mechanical seals are designed for pumps that operate with liquids, temperature of which exceeds 200 °С
Mechanical Seals of ТМП Make – with a secondary seal (a floating throttle bush) on the atmosphere side are designed for pumps that operate with crude oil, water solutions of agents which crystallize being exposed to air, polymerize or form depositions
Mechanical Seals of ТМД Make – with a secondary seal (a floating throttle bush) at the side of sealed product are designed for pumps operating with liquids that may be dissolved with water or other barrier fluids (oil, diesel fluid etc.)
– mechanical seals of cartridge type are easy at mounting/dismounting
– spring are located outside of sealed medium
– friction pair is hydraulically balanced
– seals are used with piping Plans 01, 02, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 22, 31, 32 and 41 according to API 682
– silicone carbide, tungsten carbide, silicified graphite, antifriction carbon-graphite
– compounded rubber based on FKM, FFKM, ethylene-propylene copolymer, etc.
– stainless steels – 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF MECHANICAL SEALS*
temperature of sealed medium, °С: from -30 to 400
pressure of product in the seal chamber, МPа: up to 6.0
rotational speed of the pump shaft, rpm: up to 5500
* For consultation on mechanical seals for higher parameters please contact to us.